Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Getting ready to party...

Soo, tonight is kind of the farewell party of my sister, who is leaving to take her masters degree in Sweden (I totally get that choice, scandinavia is simply the best). We're going to a 90ies party, dancing to some great music :)

I was in the mood for a fun outfit and even a little make-up!

 I want to dance, so sneakers are a must. I know the outfit would look a lot cuter with some flats, but dancing away is so much better in sneakers.
These are fun tights which I've only worn once and that needed to get out. I love this dress! I've toyed with putting some different coloured behind the lace....
 I love this picture even though it's blurry!



And me with me make-up has to be shared as well ;)

 Staring you down ;)

And my hair! It's been like this the last couple of days and it's my first attempt at an half-up. It's a little to short to put up entirely, so I had to experiment. This is what's come out of it. Of course my signature twist in it ;)





Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment