Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

A little Saturday night fun...

I found this blogger who is blogging about hairstyles and beauty. It's the wonderful Abby Smith with her blog Twist Me Pretty. She has a really beautiful Nail Art with ombre nails. Her tutorial is to be found here:Ombre Nail Art. As I had a day off (I've had a bad cold for like 4 weeks now, so I rest a lot. As well as I decided that I do not have to do any university-stuff in the weekends).

So here is one picture on how it looked "on the way", before the ombre. And then the ombre nails. My colours aren't as vibrant as Abbys, but my fun colours (pink, red, orange and yellow) were a little thicker (and quite old as well), so I decided for the first try to go for my newer colours.








I hope you're having a GREAT weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment