Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

High five for friday!

Another week is gone and it's friday afternoon already! I link up with Lauren on this.


1. It's that time of the year! FALL! I really love fall, when it's getting colder again. We have an awesome start as well, because the sun is shining a lot. We're more used to rain here ;)




2. Last friday evening was my little brothers 25th birthdayparty. My sister and I we're wondering why he wanted to do it in the garden -- OUTSIDE! We would freeze to death! But no: He made a bonfire and it was quite warm.


3. On dunsay I was on a science day in a laboratory, with my little brother and sister. It's the place my big sister works, but due to sickness she couldn't come with us. But we met her at her home. We saw the fastest computer in Europe and viewed some simulations the scientists created with it. We needed 3D-glasses, my brother got the best one:



4. Two food related things:
On monday I was in the canteen with my sister and had this; it was great but I didn't even got half of it eaten...:
 

For a long time I have been dreaming of a perfect egg to breakfast. On wednesday I finally had it (two at once!):


5. Today I was for a looooooooong walk with my old flatmate and her doggie:








 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment